Sunday, May 20, 2007

For My Lover

Good Morning Babe ,
How are you today ? Did you sleep well last night ?Did you see me in your dream ? i cried a lot this afternoon Do you know that ? I miss you very very very much and when i cant be next to you hold you tight in mind arm i feel so sad so down . I cried like a baby and i just want to scream loudly for you to hear and come back with me sooner . Many days many months and very much hours i live far away from you So My life become borning and not mean , im lazy getting up because i know i cant see you in my bed everymorning to say Hi also whishper in my ear at nights . I see time goes too slowly and i crazy already of missing you , your kisses , touching , smell etc . More than 1000000 times i wished for " a little longer " will finish sooner but God not hear my praying thats why im still here and you are in diffirent time . But i promise with my self that i wont stop waitiing for you until my last breath because with you a day like 1000 years in heaven . I love You so much Gabriel , please pray for US ! Kiss you

No comments: