Monday, May 21, 2007

A New Day Without U

Today is Monday a busy day for a new week ! My love will going to work with empty belly . Poor him so much ! wife not there to help or ready breakfast But He's not mad , he said : Just Wake up and can see wife's smile in camera or hear sweet words from her on the phone thats enough to give him much engergy for a hard day at work . Not as others think love just have If much money , live in big house drive fashion car etc But To him and me love very simple and love has in everywhere ! I can see love in My heart then My lover happy and never get sick or not too tired after busy day Also when i can make him feel good give him shoulder when he needs . Now Im living very far from him We live in different worlds and our time very different too Day for me is Night for Him but We are always talking alot and see each other many hours everyday Just one thing i cant do is hold him tight in my arm , give hhim many kisses when get home from work and cant cook foods he likes take care of him right mean A wife And You know ? i feel very hurt in my heart , i cried , i was crazy I hate everything But he teachs me help me understand that : Everything has time and place for it and what comes easy then it will easy goes and many things i never know before . He is the only one make me happy , feel peaceful and comfort . He is the perfect present God sent to my Life So Im trying by my best to be better everyday for him . I wanna be good wife good mother of his children and make him proud of me Because I love him very much much more than what i can say and i think has no words to express how much . If has next life after this life i would find him once again ! I pray and pray for times goes faster , for much blessing to him and let me be the one feel hurt , sickness not him . Please God listen to Our heart and let we can be together sooner , I cant live longer if without him I missssssssssss him very very very .................very much like crazy Im ready to share my Age + what i have to him too !? Pleaseeeeeeeeee
Hope today its not too hot or much busy and My babe remember eat something at Work . Im in here but My mind , my eyes put on you . Kiss you a thousand times ! See you in dream everynight My Lover @};-

No comments: